Standard Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum Order is $250.00 per shipping location unless specified otherwise and approved by ACT.
- Payment Terms are Net 30 Days upon credit approval unless specified otherwise and approved by ACT.
- All prices quoted and payments will be in US currency
- All products must be ordered in full case quantities.
- Allow for 2-4 weeks for custom packaging, engineered materials and colors.
- Standard free documents include: C of C, Mil-Spec C of C, RoHS, REACH and Cert. of Origin.
- Requests for non-standard documentation (example PPAP) will incur a fee per line item.
- Any special handling, packaging or labelling will incur additional charges.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Acceptance of this proposal shall be limited to the terms described in this proposal.
- FOB free freight on orders in excess of $2500.00 (unless specified otherwise and approved by ACT) within the contiguous United States and Canada. Limited to one release, one ship to location and standard ground shipments using Advanced Cable Ties appointed shipping agency.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for lost or damaged product that is not declared on proof of delivery receipt. Buyer shall inspect shipments when they arrive, note discrepancies on the freight bill at the time of delivery and provide Seller with prompt written notice of any discrepancies. Seller disclaims and Buyer waives claims for shipments signed as complete and undamaged later found to be incomplete or damaged. Buyer shall inspect the package for damage or pilferage before the carrier leaves and shall report claims for damage or short shipments immediately upon receipt of shipment.
- For shipments sent FOB Origin or Collect – Buyer is solely responsible for making claims with carrier for lost or damaged product.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for additional freight charges related to address changes or corrections.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for additional freight charges related to customer’s special delivery services.
- The most common associated fees include, but are not limited to: lift-gate services, pre-notifications of delivery, delivery appointment fees, residential deliveries, government facility deliveries, inside facility or job site deliveries, change of address fees, detention fees, lumping fees, storage fees, limited access fees, etc. If known at the time of order placement, fee can be added to purchase order as a separate line item. If known at the time of delivery, Advanced Cable Ties will add fee to invoice.
- Advanced Cable Ties reserves the right to increase or decrease line item order amount by 10%. All parties to this agreement understand that shipments of 10% over or under purchase order quantities are standard industry practices.
- Advanced Cable Ties is not responsible for any International Customs charges which include but are not limited to taxes, duties, tariffs, Canadian border fees and brokerage fees. Unless otherwise specified, United Parcel Service (UPS) will be the customs broker on all UPS shipments.
- A $ 25.00 fee per pallet will be charged for requested heat treated pallets or special size pallets.
General Returns Policy:
- Returns accepted only with written ACT Return Materials Authorization (RMA), and are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. RMA must be approved prior to process initiation.
- Requests to return material must be initiated within 30 days from the date or the original purchase and product must be returned within 30 days after request is initiated.
- All products must be returned in full case quantities, in original ACT packaging and be returned in re-sellable condition.
- Returns not accepted on special orders, custom packaging, colors, engineered materials.