The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required of the Packer:
- Pack product from the designated machine in an efficient and safe manner.
- Hand-pick product, counting the amount of cable ties to full customer order.
- Inspect cable ties/parts for defects while ensuring consistent quality of the final product.
- Must verify the counts and quality of product being packed.
- Use of a scale to verify weights of product to be packed.
- Effectively communicate with off-going and on-coming shift packers to inform of machine performance and other issues during shift.
- Notify cell leader, mold technician or shift supervisor of any problems outside the control of the packer.
- Successful completion of all company required and job-specific training.
- Perform routine housekeeping of assigned machine work area.
- Performs additional duties as required.