The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required of the Mold Technician.
- Knowledge in various types of Plastics Machinery and Related Support Equipment.
- Make necessary adjustments to machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Must be able to use the correct measures to return machines and equipment to their manufacturing operational condition within a reasonable amount of time. This includes being able to troubleshoot and repair from OEM schematics.
- Knowledge on Specialized Equipment (i.e.) Robotics, Molding Machines and Programming.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve injection end problems.
- Responsible for system monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting operational problems, making repairs and performing preventive maintenance activities.
- Oversee and enforce safety and quality standards.
- Perform minor maintenance repairs.
Apply for this position